As many of our longtime customers know, Zenoti used to be ManageMySpa. After rebranding to Zenoti, we maintained some of our early customers’ accounts on the “managemyspa” domain. Now, we plan to move all accounts that are live on the ‘managemyspa’ domain to the ‘zenoti’ domain.
Domain Name Change Timeline
If your Zenoti account login screen currently uses a URL with the format:
It will change to:
Important: We will deprecate 'managemyspa' domain and change it to 'Zenoti' on
13 March 2020.
This change will happen overnight during non-business hours. When you log in the morning after the change, you can still access the same URL that you have always accessed. You will automatically be redirected to the new URL.
Potential Impacts and What You Can Do
- Browser bookmarks: After your account has been moved to the new Zenoti domain, you should update any browser bookmarks. For example, if you have a bookmark for the login page, then update this bookmark to point to the same URL, but swap out ‘managemyspa’ with ‘zenoti’. This applies for any other bookmarks that you may have created.
- Saved passwords: Saved passwords in your browser will no longer work. Be prepared with your login passwords (for your Zenoti account and Analytics); your browser should prompt if you’d like to save the password when logging in from the new URL for the first time. (Please note, your password into your Zenoti account remains the same).
- Images in Image Gallery: If your email templates use images stored in the Zenoti image gallery, you must update those hyperlinks. To do this, open the email template for editing, find the link and replace ‘managemyspa’ with ‘Zenoti’.
- Integrations with other software: If you have integrations between Zenoti and external systems (like accounting tools) via API calls, check if you have hardcoded ‘managemyspa’ in any calls or links. If so, you will need to update these to ‘Zenoti’.
- Deeplink integrations: On your website or any other sites, if you have deep link integrations to the Zenoti webstore and online booking pages, update these links by replacing ‘managemyspa’ with ‘Zenoti’.
- Online Booking/Webstore Booking page: Your customers may have bookmarked your online booking page. If this is the case, their bookmark will no longer work. You may choose to send an email reminding customers of your online booking and also inform existing users that the URL has changed.
Note: If you use v100 version of APIs in ‘managemyspa’ domain you can continue to use the same APIs in ‘zenoti’ domain. However, you must change the domain from ‘managemyspa.com’ to ‘zenoti.com’ for these APIs to work.
For example, the following v100 version of API is in the ‘managemyspa’ domain:
For this API to work in the Zenoti domain, you must change the ‘managemyspa’ domain to ‘zenoti’ domain as follows:
If you have any questions about the domain name change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.