If a guest requests you to extend the expiry date of the loyalty points accrued in a loyalty program (Regular or Tiered) that have expired or nearing expiry, you can do so from the guest's profile.
Important! To be able to extend the expiry date of loyalty points, you will need the
Extend Expiry permission enabled for your role.
In this article, you will learn how to:
- Enable the Extend Expiry permission for a role
- Extend the expiry date of loyalty points from a guest's profile
Enable the Extend Expiry Permission for a Role
By default, the Extend Expiry permission is disabled for all roles (including owners and managers).
To enable the Extend Expiry permission for a role
- At the organization level, as an Administrator or Owner, navigate to
Admin > Organization > Security Roles > User role.
Note: If you do not see Security Roles while logged in as an owner, contact Zenoti Support.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Expand Guest Manager.
- Under the Guests section, select the Extend Expiry checkbox.
The users with the configured role can now extend the expiry date of loyalty points from a guest's profile.
Extend the Expiry Date of Loyalty Points from a Guest's Profile
To extend the Expiry Date of Loyalty Points from a guest's profile
1. Access the guest profile.
2. In the guest's profile, click the Points tab.
3. Locate the loyalty points that the guest wishes to extend the expiry of, and click the
corresponding Redemption End date.
Note: If you do not see the Redemption End date as an hyperlink, it could mean
that you do not have the Extend Expiry permission for your role and you cannot
extend the expiry date of loyalty points.
The Loyalty Points Expiry Change pop-up appears.
4. Click the Calendar icon and select a new date for points expiry.
5. Enter your comments for extending the expiry date and click Save.
The Redemption End date changes indicating that you have successfully extended
the expiry date.