Zenoti understands that you want to show multiple options to your guests when they are booking an appointment. This makes the process simplified and in accordance with your business needs. Zenoti Webstore helps to you achieve this, through the configuration of its General Settings.
To configure general settings for webstore:
- Ensure that you are the organizational level.
2. Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking.
The Online Booking page opens with three templates.
3. Select Webstore V2 template.
4. Click Go To Settings.
The Settings page opens.
5. Scroll down to view General settings.
In the General Settings, you can configure the following:
- Show Employee Photos: This option enables you to show the photos of your employees to your guests when they book appointments online.
- Enable Search Box: This option allows guests to search for a specific service or a category of services.
- Display Therapist Name: This option shows the name of the provider who will be providing the service to your guest.
- Enable Shopify: This option lets you add e-commerce functionality to your Webstore. You can start selling once you integrate with Shopify.
Learn how to integrate Shopify to Zenoti Webstore.
- Show Categories: This option shows different service categories to your guests when they book an appointment online.
Learn how to create service categories.
- Allow Cancel Appointments: Allow your guests to cancel appointments with this setting. This allows your business to be flexible to the guest’s needs and requirements. Your guest may also be charged some cancellation fees, depending upon your business model.
- Collect Feedback: This option enables you to send a thank you SMS and an email link to guests, for collecting feedback after the services are provided and after the invoices are closed.
Learn more about capturing guest feedback.
- Need Gender Info: This setting mandates the guests to enter their gender details. Note: Apart from specifying Male or Female, guests can also specify if they belong to the third gender by selecting the option Other. They can also choose not to specify their gender by selecting the option Decline to Self Identify.
Learn how you can enable the third gender option.
- Enable Discount Code: This option enables you to offer discounts to your guests when they book an appointment through Webstore.
Learn more about discounts.
- Allow Additional Services: This option lets your guests book multiple services at once.
- Enable Multiple Categories Display: This option enables you to show multiple categories for services to your guests.
- Enable login via Mobile or Email: This option lets your guests log in to your Webstore with an email id or a mobile phone number.
- Enable Membership Pricing: This option lets your members to take the membership benefits and pricing. Note: Therapist Pricing will not be applied if you select this option.
Learn more about memberships.
- Enable Gender Selection of Therapists: This option allows your guests to select the the providers categorized based on gender. Your guests will be able to select Any Male Provider and Any Female Provider.
- Is Therapist Selection Required: This option makes it mandatory for your guests to select a provider to continue the booking process. If you do not enable this option, the booking process continues even if the guest does not select a provider. Zenoti assigns a provider automatically in such cases.
- Enable Multiple Therapists Selection: By default this setting is disabled. You can turn this setting ON, only if you have enabled Is Therapist Selection Required. This setting allows your guest to select different providers for multiple services they book. If you do not enable this option, a guest can select only one provider and that provider becomes the default provider for all the services in the appointment.
Important: If you enable this option, Membership Pricing is neither displayed nor applied to your members.
Example: Sarah booked two services - Hair Color and Manicure. If this option is enabled, she can select Jane as the provider for Hair Color and select Tim for Manicure. If this option was not enabled, Sarah can select only one provider and that provider becomes the default provider for both the services.
- Force Guests to Select Therapist: You can see this setting only if the Enable Multiple Therapists Selection setting is turned ON. If you turn this setting on (Force Guests to Select Therapist), it is mandatory for the guest to select a provider while booking an appointment. Guests must select a provider before selecting a timeslot or adding more services.
- Enable Therapist Pricing: This setting can be used only if Enable Multiple Therapists Selection is enabled. If price scaling, where you charge more for services by a senior provider is set up, you can use this option to show the variation in prices for the same service when performed by different providers. Example: If a haircut by Jim (a senior provider) costs $50.00, and a haircut by Tim (a junior provider) is $30.00, if you enable this option, guests can view the price of the service with Tim or Jim on the booking screen and make an informed selection.
Note: If you enable this setting then Membership Pricing will not be applied.
- Display Service Duration: This option allows you to display the duration of the service when your guests are booking the appointment.
- Display Service Price while Selection: This option allows you to display the prices of the services while your guests are booking the services on your Webstore.
- Display Service Price in Summary: This option allows you to display the prices of the services booked by your guests in the summary section. Your guests will see the individual prices of the services as well as the grand total or the final price in the summary section.
- Honor Therapist Preferred Booking Interval: Normally, the booking intervals as based on the Appointment Time Slots setting in the Webstore V1 template. Enable this setting to honor the booking intervals based on the therapist preference.
- Display a Mandatory Selection Prompt: Enable this setting to enforce your guests to select an important add-on while booking a service. (If the service has an add-on associated with it, and you choose to make the add-on as a mandatory one.) Learn more: Show a Prompt for Guests to Select a Mandatory Add-On.
- Don’t Apply Discounts in Smart Marketing: If a business is using the Smart Marketing feature, they would create multiple campaigns and provide discounts on services. When you give individual discounts in the Webstore, the discounts that are present in the Smart Marketing may overlap. In order to avoid such overlaps, you can enable this setting which will disable discounts in the Smart Marketing feature.
- Allow Service Process Segments in Non-Bookable Block-outs: When an employee takes a personal break or a break for a meeting, the duration of the break is known as a Block-out time. Also when a service with segments is booked, the processing segment does not require the employee to be present.
If the processing segment falls within the working hours of the employee schedule, the employee will be non-productive throughout the processing segment. In order to counter this, you can turn ON this setting, which will check for employee block-out times and schedule the processing time to match with the employee block-out times. This way your employees can be more productive.
- Enable Location Selector Pop-up: Enables your guest to change locations as per their requirements. The location selector pop-up is displayed as soon as your guests open your Webstore.
Note: This is based on your organizational level settings.
- Enable Intro Pricing for Guests: Turn this setting to ON to give introductory pricing on services to new guests.
Example: If Balinese Massage is usually priced for $109.00, you can display $49.99 as an intro price for new guests.
- Campaign Code: Enter the campaign code that you created. In this case, enter the code of the Intro Campaign.
- Custom Banner for Intro Pricing: Enter the CSS text for the banner. This banner appears for users who are not signed in. After signing-in, guests will see their respective banners such as their Membership banner or an existing guest banner.
- Allow Center Override: If you want the introductory pricing feature to be enabled for specific centers instead of the entire organization, then turn this setting to ON.
Note: When you enable center-level override, you must also configure the introductory pricing from the center-level catalog.
Navigate to center-level > Admin > Organization > Centers > Online Booking > Webstore V2 Settings.
- Warn Users while Booking Appointment on the Same Day: Enable this setting to warn the guests who book multiple appointments on the same day. This way, you can let you guests know that they have multiple bookings on the same day and must be available for the entire duration of the services.
Example: Tabitha already booked a Balinese Massage on 10th January. She logs in to the Webstore and books Keratin Treatment for the same day. In such a case Webstore will display an alert stating that she already has a booking for Balinese Massage on the same day and if she wants to proceed with the booking.
- Enable OTP for Sign-up: Enable this setting to send a One-Time Password to either the mobile number or the email id of the guests when they sign-up on your Webstore.
Note: Email/Text message credits will be used to send the OTP message to the guest. Ensure you have sufficient credits available.
- Week Starts On: Select a day from the drop-down list to indicate when your week starts from.
Based on your requirement, click one of the following :
- Save As Draft : The settings are saved, but are not published.
- Publish : The settings are saved and the changes are published.
- Preview : Check a preview of all the settings in the Webstore.