If you are using Mac and Numbers to work with excel files, and if you are having difficulty opening any Zenoti report that you downloaded as an Excel file, do the following:
- Rename the downloaded report extension from .xls to .html.
Example: If you have downloaded Accounting Report- Organization Sales.xls from Zenoti, rename it to Accounting Report- Organization Sales.html.
- Open the renamed file in Safari browser.
- Launch the Numbers program.
- Select All from Safari and paste in Numbers.
Work with the report as you normally would.
Another method to view Zenoti reports using Mac and Numbers is to do the following:
- Download the report from Zenoti as a CSV file instead of Excel.
- Import the CSV file into Numbers.
- Work with the report as you normally would.