While making payment for the services taken, guests can like a product and may ask you to bill the product along with the services. In that case, you can sell the product from Appointment book, while collecting the payment.
To Sell a Product While Collecting Payment for a service:
1. Click the guest’s appointment in the Appointment Book, and from the context menu, click Take Payment.
POS window opens with the guest’s details.
2. Go to Product tab in the POS screen.
Product: Start typing the product name, and from the suggestions, select the product that the guest wants to buy.
Quantity: Type the number of units of sale.Zenoti auto fills the price and tax for one unit of the product.
Sale By: Select the name of the employee who sold the product.
Zenoti adds the product to the invoice.
3. (Optional) If the guest has a cash back or a custom coupon which is redeemable for the product, in the top left hand pane, enter the coupon number in the Coupon # field and click the arrow button next to it to give the appropriate discount.
4. (Optional) If there is any active marketing campaign going on for the product, click Campaign list and click the campaign.
5. (Optional) In the Comments box, type helpful notes.
6. Enter any other products or services and proceed to take the payment as you do with other regular appointments.