Point of Sale (POS)
Following features are supported in Zenoti Mobile's Point of Sale:
- Ability to sell products
- Ability to change quantity of product/service
- Change the Sold By person's name
- Allow enforcing Sale By
Series Packages Sale
- Sell series packages of Services only
- Sell Non-recurring and recurring memberships
- Sell recurring memberships with future bill date
- Sell recurring memberships with setup fee
- Sell memberships with Terms & Conditions
Sell Gift Cards
- Ability to sell gift cards from POS
- Allow different price and value, and set expiry of gift cards
- Allow selecting occasion and send email to recipient
- Ability to sell services from POS
- Select quantity, therapist and start time
POS- Redeeming package Benefit
- Enables automatic redemption of membership service credits
- Enables membership credit value redemption inclusive of tax (using the $ credit to pay) for services
- Enables membership credit value redemption exclusive of tax (using the $ credit to pay) for services
- Ability to select a campaign to apply discount
- Ability to give invoice level discount
Add/Remove Items in POS
- Ability to honor locked invoice
- Ability for providers with appropriate permissions to add or delete items.
Note: Zenoti prevents your providers from deleting items that have not been added by them.
3. Ability to add Services during billing in POS.
- Ability to take payments using custom payment options such as zip.
Learn more: Take payments using zip on Zenoti Mobile.
Important Note: This feature is based on Enable Service Sale During Billing setting at the organizational level (Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Invoice and Receipt > Invoice Settings ) and its two sub settings which are Display Services added during billing on Appointment Book and Do not Display Services added during billing on Appointment Book. The services that you add in POS will not appear in the appointment book if Do not Display Services during billing on Appointment Book is enabled.