You can configure Worldpay (Vantiv) as the payment processor for your entire organization or for specific centers.
If you configure Worldpay as the payment processor at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure Worldpay as the payment processor in Zenoti
1. If you are configuring Worldpay at the organization level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
2. If you are configuring Worldpay at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The New Payment Setup screen opens.
Recommended processors for your location appear.
3. Locate Worldpay (former name of Vantiv) payment processor and
The Worldpay configuration screen opens.
Complete the following fields:
- Device Type: Select Chip and Pin.
- Lane ID: Enter 1.
- Port Number: 8080.
- Protocol (http / https): Zenoti recommends that you use https.
- Developer Key: Enter the developer 1 key you made a note of when you installed the triPOS software.
- Developer Secret: Enter the developer 1 secret you made a note of when you installed the triPOS software.
- Account Id: Contact Worldpay.
- Acceptor Id: Contact Worldpay.
- Terminal Id: Enter 1 as the Terminal ID.
- Account Token: Contact Worldpay.
4. Click Continue to Configuration to proceed with setting up
payment options, transaction types, and terminals. If you wish to configure
these settings later, click Finish Setup.
Configure Payment Options
If you proceed with Continue to Configuration, you must first set up your payment options. Configure the following settings:
- Enable Auto Updation of Saved Cards: Select this checkbox if you want to auto-update the saved cards.
- Enable Address Verification (AVS): AVS or Address Verification System prevents fraudulent transactions by prompting the guest to enter the billing address while saving a card in Zenoti. Select this checkbox if you want to enable AVS for your business.
- Allow Saving Cards on Web and Mobile POS: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on Zenoti and Zenoti Mobile.
- Autosave cards for future use: Select this checkbox to autosave guest’s cards for future use.
- Allow saving cards on Webstore and Mobile App: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on the Webstore and Consumer Mobile App (CMA).
- DD/ACH: Select this checkbox if you want to enable the automated clearing house feature of your payment processor.
Configure Transaction Types
Configure the following settings:
- Terminal: Select this checkbox to allow terminal transactions (card reader transactions) on Worldpay for your center or organization.
- Online: Select this checkbox to allow online transactions for Webstore and CMA on Worldpay.
- DD/ACH: Select this checkbox to allow ACH transactions.
5. Click Save and Finish.
You have successfully integrated Worldpay with Zenoti.