After you create a custom form and upload it to Zenoti, you can assign the form to the services. When you assign a form to a service, the following takes place:
- Guests can fill the form details
- Providers can enter the SOAP notes
To assign custom form with a service
- At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Resources > Services.
- Click Add to create a new service or click an existing service from the list to edit its details.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are adding a new service: Follow the steps in Create a New Service until you reach the Custom section.
- If you are editing an existing service: Click the Custom tab.
4. Complete the fields in this tab as follows:
In the Do you require a service-level form? drop-down list, select one of the
following options from the list:
- Same form for each visit: Select this option if you want your guest to fill the same form every time the guest takes a service.
To know how to associate same form for each visit, read: Associate Same Form for a Visit
- Different forms: Select this option if you want your guest to fill different forms, one for the first visit and another for subsequent visits. For example, let’s say you have two forms, Botox Custom form and Botox Follow Up form. You select Botox Custom form for the first visit and Botox Follow Up form for subsequent visits. Now, when a guest visits for the first time, Zenoti applies the Botox Custom Form and for subsequent visits, Zenoti applies the Botox Follow Up form.
To know how to associate different forms for a service, read: Associate Different Forms for a Service
- No form (default): Select if the service does not require any form.
5. Click Save.
Zenoti assigns the service forms and the custom forms (that are assigned to the
tags) to the service.
6. To go to the Catalog section and configure the online catalog, click Next.