Note: Zenoti supports Worldpay triPOS Cloud integration only in USA.
Worldpay triPOS Cloud (now known as Worldpay) is a cloud based payment processor that you can integrate with Zenoti and do the following:
- Set up mirror mode and accept payments: Mirror mode allows you to set up a customer facing, payment kiosk. Your front desk staff use their desktop computers to create an invoice and accept payments, while the guest is able to review the invoice and make their payments via an iPad and card reader.
Learn more about Mirror mode
- Initiate payments from Zenoti Mobile POS: Your front desk staff use an iPad to create an invoice and accept payments.
- Initiate payments from desktop: Your front desk staff use their desktop computers to create an invoice and accept payments.
To integrate Vantiv triPOS Cloud with Zenoti
- Obtain your triPOS credentials from Vantiv.
- Connect your device Verifone MX 915, Verifone MX 925, Ingenico iPP320, or Ingenico iSMP4 to the network.
- Configure Worldpay as the payment processor in Zenoti and add your device as a payment terminal.
(Optional) Set Up Mirror mode
- Install the Zenoti Mobile POS app on an iPad
- Enable mirror mode and specify a cash register
- Pair your printer to the iPad
After you integrate Vantiv triPOS Cloud with Zenoti
- Process payments in Mirror mode
- Process payments from Zenoti Mobile POS
- Process payments from desktop
- Process payments manually
Learn about refunds
- The Vantiv triPOS cloud integration is supported only in USA and supports only Verifone MX 915, Verifone MX 925, and Ingenico iPP320 devices that are purchased directly from Vantiv and not from any other retailer.
- If you are an existing Vantiv customer and you are currently using a Verifone MX 915, Verifone MX 925, or an Ingenico iPP320 device, to switch to Vantiv triPOS cloud, you must contact Vantiv and ask them to enable your device for Vantiv triPOS cloud.
Note: Vantiv will require you to ship your existing device to them to enable Vantiv triPOS cloud on the device.
- Verifone MX 915, Verfione MX 925, and Ingenico iPP320 devices need to connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable.
If you are going to use Vantiv triPOS cloud , ensure that:
- You have an Ethernet cable handy.
- An Ethernet port is available near your terminal.