To sell membership from Mobile POS:
1. Login to Zenoti mobile.
2. Click POS tab in the bottom tab bar.
3. Click + icon in the right hand top corner on the screen.
4. Type in a client name in the Search Client field. A list of guest names that
match with the name you entered appear.
Note: If the guest is new then, you can add the guest by clicking the + icon in
the right hand top corner on the Client/Guest screen. Enter guest details and
click Save in the Client screen.
5. Select the guest name from the list.
Add More page appears showing Products, Packages, Memberships, and Gift
6. Go to Memberships tab.
7. Click the plus icon to the right hand side of the membership name (that the
guest is interested to purchase).
Note: There are memberships that are sold and redeemed only at a specific center.
Such memberships do not appear in the Memberships tab for sale across all the
centers. The Guest Details screen shows such memberships
as 'Sale Center Redemption only' in the Memberships tab and does not have
the Add option to add such memberships across centers.
8. In the Edit screen, logged in user’s name appears for Sold By. You can change if
9. Click Save.
The selected membership is added to the invoice.
Note: If the guest is purchasing a recurring membership then, to the same
invoice, you cannot add additional memberships.
10. Click Take Payment.
If a membership has Terms and Conditions then, the Terms and Conditions
page opens in Guest mode.
a. Handover the device to the guest.
b. Request them to go through the terms and conditions and select the option
I agree to the terms and conditions, to accept the terms and conditions.
The option I agree to terms and conditions is ticked and highlighted with
green background indicating the acceptance.
c. Request the guest to sign below the acceptance text and click Next.
11. If it is a Recurring membership and Zenoti payments is configured, the saved
cards of the guest appear.
a. Request guest to choose the card they would like to pay for the recurring
membership for the future dates. Guest can also add new cards by clicking
Note: Credit/Debit card is the only payment mode available in Zenoti mobile
for purchase of a recurring membership.
b. Click Buy Membership.
Thank you page appears after payment is received.
12. If it is a Non-recurring membership with terms and conditions then, ask the
guest to accept the terms and conditions, and sign.
a. Ask guest to click Take Payment and select a payment mode.
Note: If guest wants to pay by cash or custom mode then, click unlock icon
to exit the guest mode.
13. If the membership has no terms and conditions and is not recurring then,
Take Payment screen appears. Collect the payment.
14. Close the invoice.