Creating opportunity sources in Zenoti allows you to categorize opportunities by marketing channels or other ways guests have learned about your business.
Examples: Instagram, Facebook, Newspaper, Ads in online news channels, LinkedIn Ads.
Before You Begin
An administrator must have the Opportunity Properties (Add, Edit, Delete) permissions to be able to create Call Dispositions (Admin > Organizations > Organization > Security Roles > Name of the security role> Permissions tab > Administrator > Opportunity Properties).
To create a Source:
- Ensure you are at Organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Categories > Opportunities > Source.
The Manage Opportunity Sources page opens.
- Click Add in the Manage Opportunity Sources List view. The Opportunity Source page appears.
- In the Create Opportunity Source page, enter the details:
- Code: Enter a short code for an opportunity source.
Example: A code for 'LinkedIn Ads' can be 'Source 1'.
- Name: Enter the name of the source.
Example: 'LinkedIn Ads'.
- Description: In the text box, specify in which scenarios the team can assign
- Optional Fields 1 to 4: Use the optional fields to add more details about the
Example: You can mention the nature of the source, rating of the source, or
any other attribute that adds valuable info about the source.
- Active: Select Active checkbox to indicate that the source is available for
- Click Finish.
Zenoti saves the source. If the source is set as 'Active' then, it is available in
the Source drop-down list in the Sales Opportunity page.
Note: The Source drop-down list will be available in the Sales Opportunity page only when at least one source is created by the Admin in the Source page (Admin > Categories > Opportunities > Source).