Guest traffic or footfall is an indicator of the health of your business - the more the traffic the higher your revenue. To this extent, as a business owner, you can refer to the New/Existing Guests Traffic Analysis dashboards to understand how much of your guest traffic is from new guests vs existing guests.
This dashboard focuses on comparative analysis of measures for New Guests vs measures for Existing Guests.
The Traffic by New/Existing Guests dashboard has the following filters:
- Time Period: The report loads based on the time period you specify. You can set the time period filter to any one of the following options:
a) Today: If today is 14 April, Zenoti will show the report for 14th April.
b) Yesterday: If today is 14 April, and you select Yesterday, Zenoti will show the report for 13th April.
c) WTD (Week to date): If today is 10 April (Wednesday), and you select WTD, Zenoti will show the report from 8th April to 10th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
d) Previous week: If today is 16th April, and you select Previous Week, Zenoti will show the report from the previous Monday to the following Sunday. That is, week of 8th to 14th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
e) MTD (Month to date): If today is 14th April, and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th March to 14th April. On the next day, the report will be for 15th March to 15th April.
f) Previous month: If today is 14th April and you select Previous month in this filter, Zenoti will show the report from 1st March to 31 March.
g) QTD (Quarter to date): If today is 14th April and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 1st Feb to 14th April.
h) YTD (Year to date): If today is 14th April 2019 and you select YTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th April 2018 to 14th April 2019.
Note: YTD is the default value that loads in this filter.
i) Custom: If you select Custom, you must further specify a Custom Start Date and a Custom End Date to get reports for the specified custom date range.
Important: Use the custom start and end date filters only with the Custom option of the Time Period filter. Without the Custom option, the Custom Start Date and Custom End Date do not have any meaning. That is, though you can select custom start and end dates with say, WTD (Week to Date) or MTD (Month to Date) options, you will not notice any impact on the report. Only when you select the custom start and end dates with the Custom option, you will see reports based on custom time periods.
- Monetary Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as either Guest or Visits.
a) Guests: This is a unique count of guests - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month Zenoti Analytics counts the guest only once.
b) Visits: This is a unique count of visits - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month and generated 4 invoices Zenoti Analytics counts the guest 2 times.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: : Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Traffic by New/Existing Guests
This visual shows the number of visits by new guests vs existing guests within the date range you select (Start Date and End Date).
Traffic by New/Existing Guests (by Gender)
This graph shows visits by guests who are Male, Female, or Not Provided (where the gender may not be on record or cases where gender may not be disclosed) and are New Guests or Existing Guests.
New/Existing Guests: Period over Period
This chart shows the comparison of the number of visits by each guest type, month on month. The timeline follows a month-year format.