You can encourage the sale of other services, that is services not included in this package by offering discounts on them.
To enter discounts for services that are not part of the custom package template
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Go to Admin > Resources > Packages.
- Click Add.
- Enter General information for the custom package template.
- Enter Service details for the custom package template.
- Enter Product details for the custom package template.
- Enter the following information under the Discounts tab:
- Select an existing package discount: Select a discount on a service that you have already configured in Zenoti from the drop-down list. These are services that are not part of the package - and you are including these discounts as part of the package to boost sales of these services. Or, you may want to give these discounts on a new service you have launched.
For example, you may have configured a discount of 25% on any category of Feet Massages. You can select Feet Massages from the drop-down list and click Add. The discount appears in the bottom panel. You can click View Details to view the details of the discount.
- Create a new package discount: Click Create a new package discount to create a new discount on a service that is not part of the package, again, to boost sales of this service. You can search for a service by Category, Service Name, or Tag. Note: You can also create package discounts from Marketing > Discounts > Add Package Discount.
5. Click Save.
Next step: Specify the centers where you want the custom package (template) to be available; you can also add pricing and tas group related details.
Previous step: Enter product details for the custom package template
Screenshots for reference
Adding an existing discount for a service that is not part of the package:
Creating a new discount for a service that is not part of the package: