For Zenoti to post room charges, it must receive guest and reservation details from Opera.
In order for Zenoti to receive these details, you must configure Opera with the room reservation status notification URL.
To configure Opera with the room reservation status notification URL
1. Build a room reservation URL to share with Opera in the following format:
https://<Your Zenoti URL>/api/v100/services/htng/opera.aspx?subscriberid=<Your Center ID>
- Your Zenoti URL: This is the URL you use to login to Zenoti.
- Your Center ID: This is the unique identifier assigned to your center by Zenoti.
To know the Center ID, do the following:
a. Log in to Zenoti and at the center level, navigate to Admin > Organiation >
The Manage Centers page opens.
b. Click your center name.
c. In the browser's URL field, make a note of the CenterID.
2. The following is an example of a completed room reservation status notification
3. Share your URL with Opera Support to configure Opera with the room reservation
status notification URL.