Steps to setup BBPOS
To set up Chipper 2X BT as the card reader in Zenoti, do the following:
- At the center level, navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
- Click the name of your center.
Center details categorized by tabs appear.
- Click the Payment tab and expand Integrated Payment Processor.
- Select Use center settings.
Note: If you have configured Zenoti Payments at the organization level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payment > Integrated Payment Processor > Configure Payment Processors and proceed with the next step.
- Locate Zenoti Payments payment processor and do one of the following: - If you already have set up Zenoti Payments: Click Edit.
- If you do not have Zenoti Payments already set up: Click Configure and
follow steps from 5 to 13 in the article:
Configure Your Zenoti Account to Accept Payments.
After configuring your Zenoti account, proceed to the next step.
- Scroll to the Terminal Settings section and click Add Terminal.
The Add Terminal window opens.
7. Select BBPOS for Device Model.
Fields related to BBPOS appear.
8. Complete the following fields:
a. Terminal Name: Enter a name of your choice for the terminal. The name you
specify here appears in the list of terminals on the Zenoti web and the list of
card readers in the Zenoti Mobile.
b. Serial Number: Enter the serial number that is on the back of your BBPOS
9. Click Add.
The terminal is added and appears on the screen. You can edit the terminal by
clicking the pencil next to the terminal's name.
Note: You cannot delete a terminal if it is the only one that is configured.
10. Click Save.
You have successfully added BBPOS as a terminal in Zenoti.