Zenoti Mobile helps you discover the card readers (Bluetooth-enabled) that are in the Bluetooth range of your iPad. You can connect your Zenoti Mobile with any of the devices available in the Bluetooth availability range.
Important: Do not manually pair the device. Pairing through the iOS Settings > Bluetooth page makes the device unavailable to connect to your Zenoti Mobile.
To connect to a card reader
- Enable Location Services for Zenoti Mobile. In iOS, go to Settings then find and tap Zenoti Mobile in the list. Then choose the Location option. Set it to either While using the App or Always.
- Open the Zenoti Mobile app. Tap Settings icon and go to Connected Card Readers.The Connected Card Readers screen appears.
- Tap Search.
Zenoti shows terminal IDs of the BBPOS devices that are within Bluetooth
range of your iPad.
3. Tap Connect against the device number.
A success message appears.
The card reader you are connected to, appears in the list.
You can now collect payment using the device.
Disconnect a Card Reader
Sometimes, you may want to connect Zenoti Mobile with a different card reader. In that case, you must disconnect from the currently connected reader.
To disconnect the card reader
- Tap Settings icon in Zenoti Mobile and tap Connected Card Readers.
The serial number of the connected device appears.
- Click info icon.
Stripe terminal screen appears.
3. Tap Disconnect the card reader.
The card reader is disconnected. You can connect with another reader.
- Zenoti Payments and BBPOS
- Setup BBPOS in Zenoti Payments
- Collect Card Payments from Zenoti Mobile and in mirror mode
- Check and Install Firmware Updates
- FAQ & Troubleshoot for BBPOS