To sell membership during the guest checkout:
1. Open an Appointment block.
2. Click Add More button.
Add More page appears showing Products, Packages, Memberships and Gift
3. Go to Memberships tab.
4. Click the plus icon to the right hand side of the membership name (that the
guest is interested to purchase).
5. In the Edit screen, logged in user’s name appears for Sold By. You can change if
6. Click Save.
The selected membership is added to the invoice.
Note: If the guest is purchasing a recurring membership then, to the same
invoice, you cannot add additional memberships.
7. Click Take Payment.
If a membership has Terms and Conditions then, the Terms and Conditions
page opens in Guest mode.
a. Handover the device to the guest.
b. Request them to go through the terms and conditions and select the option
I agree to the terms and conditions, to accept the terms and conditions.
The option I agree to terms and conditions is ticked and highlighted with
the green background indicating the acceptance.
c. Request the guest to sign below the acceptance text and click Next.
8. If it is a Recurring membership and Zenoti payments is configured, the saved
cards of the guest appear.
9. Request guest to choose the card they would like to pay for the recurring
membership for the future dates. Guest can also add new cards by clicking
+New Card button.
Note: Credit/Debit card is the only payment mode available in Zenoti mobile for
purchase of a recurring membership.
10. Click Buy Membership.
Thank you page appears after payment is received.
11. If it is a Non-recurring membership with terms and conditions then, ask the
guest to accept the terms and conditions, and sign.
12. Ask the guest to click Take Payment and select a payment mode.
Note: If guest wants to pay by cash or custom mode then, click unlock icon to
exit the guest mode by authenticating using the fingerprint scan or entering
Payment by Cash or Custom Mode are enabled after you exit the guest mode. Collect the payment and close the invoice.
13. If the membership has no terms and conditions and is not recurring then,
Take Payment screen appears.
14. Collect the payment and close the invoice.