Guest traffic or footfall is an indicator of the health of your business - the more the traffic the higher your revenue. To this extent, as a business owner, you can refer to the New/Existing Guests Traffic Analysis dashboards to understand how much of your guest traffic is from new guests vs existing guests.
This dashboard focuses on comparative analysis of measures for New Guests vs measures for Existing Guests.
The Traffic by New/Existing Guests dashboard has the following filters:
Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start.
Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
Monetary Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as either Guest or Visits.
a) Guests: This is a unique count of guests - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month Zenoti Analytics counts the guest only once.
b) Visits: This is a unique count of visits - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month and generated 4 invoices Zenoti Analytics counts the guest 2 times.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: : Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Traffic by New/Existing Guests
This visual shows the number of visits by new guests vs existing guests within the date range you select (Start Date and End Date).
Traffic by New/Existing Guests (by Gender)
This graph shows visits by guests who are Male, Female, or Not Provided (where the gender may not be on record or cases where gender may not be disclosed) and are New Guests or Existing Guests.
New/Existing Guests: Period over Period
This chart shows the comparison of the number of visits by each guest type, month on month. The timeline follows a month-year format.