Guest traffic or footfall indicates the health of your business as the more guests your business is able to attact the more your sales and revenue. This dashboard focuses on items sold to guests and the categories the items belong to such as services, products, packages, and memberships.
Important: You can select the primary metric as Guests or Visits from the filter called Traffic Metric.
The Traffic by Item analysis dashboard has the following filters:
Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start.
Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
Traffic Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as either Guest or Visits.
a) Guests: This is a unique count of guests - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month it would count the guest only once.
b) Visits: This is a unique count of visits - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month and generated 4 invoices Zenoti Analytics would count the guest 2 times.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: : Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Period over Period
Depending on the Traffic Metric filter you choose (Guests or Visits). this chart shows the number of visits or the number of guests who visited your business and booked for each service category month on month. The timeline follows a month-year format. (Currently, this dashboard shows details for Services only.)
Traffic by Item Type
The visualization shows how many guests came in for what purpose or item type within the date range you specify. For example, how many guests came in and purchased a day package, a gift card, a product, or a membership, how many guests booked a service, or how many guests asked for a refund of a service, package, or membership refund.
Traffic by Category and Center
The report shows item categories based by the item level you select using filters. For example, if you select the Item Type as Product then the visual shows only product categories and if you select the Item Type as Services, this visual shows only service categories by center.