Analyzing guest traffic trends is essential for you to judge the health of your business. The more the footfall, the healthier your business is likely to be as more guests means more conversion into sales and revenue.
This visual gives you insights into the guest traffic numbers based on the states and the cities where your business is located. You can just point to the state/city to get further details about guest traffic. You can also zoom in our zoom out on the visuals or click the Home icon to return to the original visual.
Note: Currently, this chart applies to the US only.
Important: You can select the primary metric as Guests or Visits from the filter called Traffic Metric.
The Guest Traffic by Geogrraphy analysis dashboard has the following filters:
Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start.
Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
Traffic Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as either Guest or Visits.
a) Guests: This is a unique count of guests - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month it would count the guest only once.
b) Visits: This is a unique count of visits - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month and generated 4 invoices Zenoti Analytics would count the guest 2 times.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: : Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Guest Traffic by State
This graph shows details of guest traffic by state. Hover your mouse over a state to view details of the number of guests and the number of visits made by those guests in the time period you specify.
Guest Traffic by City
This graph shows details of guest traffic by city. Hover your mouse over the city to view details of the number of guests and the number of visits made by those guests in the time period you specify.
This visual uses the guest address and pin code to identify the density of traffic.