Tracking your sales numbers gives you a sense of the health of your business as sale numbers translate to revenue.
This dashboard contains three visuals that show the sales within your business for a month/year, by center, and by state (for US only).
Important: You can select the primary metric as Sale Value, Revenue, or Price Paid from the filter called Monetary Metric.
The Sales Analysis dashboard has the following filters:
Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start.
Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
Monetary Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as Sale Value, Revenue, or Price Paid.
a) Sale Value: Sale value is the cash revenue paid for an item and considers the sale date for calculations. Important: The Sale Value excludes tax for sale of Memberhips, Packages, and Gift Cards. The Sale Value includes tax for the sale of Services and Products.
b) Revenue: The revenue is the actual revenue for an item and uses the closed date for calculations. Note: Revenue includes redemption revenue from all item types.
c) Price Paid: The Price Paid is the Total Sale Price for an item and considers the sale date for calculations. Price Paid includes all payment types.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: : Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Sales Period over Period
This line graph shows the sales figures month on month for each year. You can view:
- The months on the X axis.
- The visit count on the Y axis.
- The years in different colored lines.
- The running sum of sales for a given month. The running sum for a month is the total count of items till that month. For example, if your start and end dates are Jan 1 to June 30, and you hover on March, then the running sum for March is the sum of the count of items from Jan to March.
Sales by Center
This visualization (treemap) shows the cumulative sales for each center based on the time period you select. The bigger and the darker tiles (rectangular boxes) indicate higher sales in these centers.
Sales by State
Important: Currently available for the US only.
This visualization (treemap) shows the sales that came in from each state. This is based on the center setting, State Name field.