Your sales indicate the health of your business. A healthy sale trend means that your business is doing well and vice versa.
This dashboard shows sales coming in from different sources such as Zenoti Web, Mobile Apps, or Imported from other databases.
Important: You can select the primary metric as Sale Value, Revenue, or Price Paid from the filter called Monetary Metric.
The Sales by Item dashboard has the following filters:
Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start.
Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
Monetary Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as Sale Value, Revenue, or Price Paid.
a) Sale Value: Sale value is the cash revenue paid for an item and considers the sale date for calculations. Important: The Sale Value excludes tax for sale of Memberhips, Packages, and Gift Cards. The Sale Value includes tax for the sale of Services and Products.
b) Revenue: The revenue is the actual revenue for an item and uses the closed date for calculations.
Note: Revenue includes redemption revenue from all item types.
c) Price Paid: The Price Paid is the Total Sale Price for an item and considers the sale date for calculations. Price Paid includes all payment types.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Sale by Item: Period Over Period
This line graph shows the comparison of the sales value for each service category, month on month. The timeline follows a month-year format.
Note: Currently, this data is available only for Services.
Sale Value by Item Category
This visualization shows the sales value and quantity on the purchase of different items such as services, products, memberships, packages, gift cards, and the refunds processed on any of these items. The darker tiles indicate higher values.
Sale Value by Level and Service Category
The report shows service categories based by the level selected (State, Center, Zone). If, in the filters you select item type as product then the report shows only product-related categories and if you specify services, then the report shows only service-related categories.