Your sales numbers indicate the health of your business. A healthy sale trend means that your business is doing well and vice versa.
This dashboard gives you insights into the sales numbers based on the states and the cities where your business is located. You can just point to the state/city to get further details about your sales numbers. You can also zoom in our zoom out on the visuals or click the Home icon to return to the original visual.
Important: You can select the primary metric as Sale Value, Revenue, or Price Paid from the filter called Monetary Metric.
The Sales by Geography dashboard has the following filters:
- Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start. Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
Monetary Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as Sale Value, Revenue, or Price Paid.
a) Sale Value: Sale value is the cash revenue paid for an item and considers the sale date for calculations. Important: The Sale Value excludes tax for sale of Memberhips, Packages, and Gift Cards. The Sale Value includes tax for the sale of Services and Products.
b) Revenue: The revenue is the actual revenue for an item and uses the closed date for calculations. Note: Revenue includes redemption revenue from all item types.
c) Price Paid: The Price Paid is the Total Sale Price for an item and considers the sale date for calculations. Price Paid includes all payment types.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Guest Sales by State
This graph shows details of guest sales by state. Hover your mouse over a state to view details of the sales in the time period you specify.
Guest Sales by City
This graph shows details of guest sales by city. Hover your mouse over the city to view details of the sales in the time period you specify.