Customer retention is the ability of a company to retain its customers over a period of time. As a business owner, you can use this dashboard to understand how each one of your employees has performed in terms of guest retention - that is, how many guests has each employee serviced and thereafter, how many guests returned for more services within a specified duration.
Important: This report considers both, open and closed invoices.
The Retention by Employee dashboard has the following filters:
- Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track details regarding appointment time at your centers. For example, which day of the week and which time of the day do guests prefer for appointments. Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
- Retention (in Days): Use this option to specify the Retention period in days such as 30, 60, 90 days.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Service Category: Use this option to filter based on service category. For example, if you choose hair services as the business unit earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair spa, hair treatments, and hair replacements.
- Service Name: Use this option to filter based on name of the service - for example hair color.
Retention by Employee
This chart provides information about each employee’s performance in terms of retaining customers based on the retention period specified in days using the filter Retention (in Days). You can choose to see this chart either as a Table or as a Graph. The details show how many guests each employee serviced and out of these, how many were retained.
Retention by Employee (by Month, Quarter, or Year)
This dashboard provides information about each employee’s performance in terms of retaining customers based on the retention period specified in days using the filter Retention (in Days).
You can choose to see this chart based on Month on Month, Quarter on Quarter, or Year on Year comparisons for each employee.