The Appointment Analysis Time Taken dashboard gives insights into various aspects of time taken to book appointments and waiting time after guests check-in (by various levels such as Zone, Center, Organization level),
The Time Taken dashboard has the following filters:
Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track the time taken at your centers for guests trying to book appointments and also the waiting time after check-in before their services actually start.
Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Service Business Unit: Use this option to filter based on service business unit such as hair services, facial services, skin services, and massages.
- Service Parent Category: Use this option to filter based on service parent.
- Service Category: Use this option to filter based on service category. For example, if you choose hair services as the business unit earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair spa, hair treatments, and hair replacements.
- Service Name: Use this option to filter based on a particular service such as hair cut.
- Guest Status: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
- Is Rebook Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is rebooked or not. Select True or False, as required.
- Is Add On Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is an add on or not. Select True or False, as required.
Time Difference between Booked Time and Appointment Time (Level: Zone, Center, Organization)
These two charts who the difference in hours between when the guest books an appointment vs when the guest’s actual appointment is for. In the second dashboard, you can view details bu the level such as Zone, Center, or Organization level so as to compare and contrast how each of the levels of your organization fare in this aspect. Hover on the chart for more details.
Average Wait Time Post Check-In (Gender/Center)
These two charts show the difference between the customers check-in time vs the actual start time of the service. The actual start time of the service is defined by the "Start/Complete" feature built in the Zenoti Mobile. You can also see details split by gender.
As business owners, you can look at this graph to understand how long guests take to begin their services after check-in. You can dig into details as to why wait time is more, for which centers, and whether there is a pattern for wait time for male vs female guests. You can then take appropriate actions to try and bring the wait time down to a minimum.