Many guests are likely to advance book their appointments. Say a guest books an appointment for Friday (Appointment Day) on Wednesday (Booking Day).
The Booking Day vs Appointment Day dashboard has the following filters:
- Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track Booking Day vs Appointment Day details at your centers. Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Service Business Unit: Use this option to filter based on service business unit such as hair services, facial services, skin services, and massages.
- Service Parent Category: Use this option to filter based on service parent.
- Service Category: Use this option to filter based on service category. For example, if you choose hair services as the business unit earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair spa, hair treatments, and hair replacements.
- Service Name: Use this option to filter based on a particular service such as hair cut.
- Guest Status: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
- Is Rebook Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is rebooked or not. Select True or False, as required.
- Is Add On Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is an add on or not. Select True or False, as required.
Refer to the Booking Day vs Appointment Day grid chart to understand when your guests book appointments (on which day of the week - the Booking Day) and for which day of the week do they actually book their services for (the Appointment Day). In short, this is a matrix to understand when guests book vs when they book their appointments for.