The Appointments dashboard offers a quick snapshot of how your business has been faring in terms of booked appointments.
You can glance over numbers that compares the business on this key metric month-on-month, quarter-on-quarter, and year-on-year. You can also see number of appointments based on Appointment Status such as Confirmed, Checkin, Open, Closed, No Show, Cancel, or All. Finally, you can get insights into how each of your service sub categories is performing. For example, how is Western massage faring compared to Balinese massage?
The Appointments dashboard has the following filters:
- Start Date, End Date: Use these filters to specify the date range to track appointments at your centers. Note: These filters apply to all the charts.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Service Business Unit: Use this option to filter based on service business unit such as hair services, facial services, skin services, and massages.
- Service Category: Use this option to filter based on service category. For example, if you choose hair services as the business unit earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair spa, hair treatments, and hair replacements.
- Service Sub Category: Use this option to filter based on service sub category. For example, if you chose hair spa as the service category earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair cut, blow dry, hair color, hair styling.
- Service Name: Use this option to filter based on a particular service such as hair cut.
- Is Rebook Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is rebooked or not. Select True or False, as required.
- Is Add On Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is an add on or not. Select True or False, as required.
Month/Quarter/Year till Date
The Month till Date, Quarter till Date, and Year till Date numbers show the total number of appointments - that is, Sales numbers from the Sales dashboard. This chart also shows the percentage (%) difference in appointments from the previous year to the current month, quarter, or year. Suppose you want to view details for a quarter (Q2, 2018), this chart shows the details for the current quarter vs details of the previous year for the same quarter (Q2, 2018 vs Q2, 2017). Similarly, you can choose to view details for a particular month (Feb 2018 vs Feb 2017) or an entire year (2018 vs 2017).
This dashboard shows month-on-month data for appointments based on Appointment Status such as Confirmed, Checkin, Open, Closed, No Show, Cancel, or All. Each year’s data appears in a different color.
Appointments by Service Sub Category
This line graph shows month-on-month appointments booked based on service sub category such as Western massage, Balinese massage, hair styling, hair coloring, hair treatments, waxing, and facials. Each of these service sub categories appears in a different color for easy comparison.