The Holy Month of Ramadan is set to last from 26 May to 24 June, 2017. During this time, if your business operates anywhere in the Middle-East or South-East Asia, you will need to update your working or operating hours accordingly. Typically, businesses in these regions operate from 7 P.M. to 4 A.M. (of the following day).
To update employee schedules for the period of Ramadan
- Go to Center view > Employee > Employees > Schedule.
- From the Center filter, select All, This Center, or Other Centers, as appropriate.
- Ensure that All is selected from the Role filter. This means you are setting up the schedule for all employees of your center.
- Ensure that you are in the Day view. You can view the Day, Week, and Month view on the right-hand corner.
- Click today’s date to view the Calendar.
- Select May 26 from the Calendar to set the start date for the Ramadan period.
- Select the employees who will be working during the Ramadan period.
- Enter Shift 1 timings as 7 P.M. to 11.55 P.M.
- Enter Shift 2 timings as 12.00 A.M. to 4 A.M.
Note: The status of the selected employees changes to Working.
- Click Save.
Zenoti saves the updated schedule for the selected employees for that day (May 26th).
11. In the Copy Schedule Forward field, enter 30 days and click the orange arrow button.
12. Zenoti prompts you to confirm the dates to which you want to copy the schedule forward to.
13. Click Copy.
The employee schedule is copied forward till June 25th.
14. Change the date on the Schedule to a date between 24 May and 25 June and randomly check if Zenoti has copied the schedules as expected.
15. Go to the Appointment Book and change the date to a date between 24 May and 25 June and check if the schedule for the selected employees appears as expected.
Employees on this schedule (shifts) will appear in the Appointment Book, mobile apps, and the Webstore during their scheduled times. The front desk can book appointments in their name during this time.
Important: Consider your business day starts at 7 P.M. on 24th May and lasts up to 4 A.M on 25th May. In such a case, employees need to check in at 7 P.M. and check out at 11.59 P.M on 24th May and then check in again at 12 A.M. and check out at 4 A.M. on 25th May.