To create a demand price group:
Step 1: Navigate to the Demand Price Group page
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Setup > Demand Price Groups.
The Manage Demand Price Groups page opens.
- Click Add.
Note: If this is your first demand price group, you can also click the Create Your First Demand Price Group link.
The Create New Demand Price Group page opens.
Step 2: Complete the Details section
In the Details section:
- Enter a name, code, and description for the demand price group.
- Select Active to activate the demand price group. By default, the Active checkbox is clear.
Note: You can only assign active demand price groups to services at your center.
Step 3: Complete the Pricing Type section
In the Pricing Type section:
- Select one of the following:
Percentage: Allows you to define a % increase over the regular price.
Example: If you select Percentage and then, specify 15% on Sunday, the service price increases by 15% on Sundays.
Absolute Amount: Allows you to define the additional demand price in absolute numbers.
Example: If you select Absolute Amount and then, specify $50 on Saturday, the service price increases from the regular $100 to $150 on Saturdays.
2. To set the demand price charge on one or more days of the week, in the Day of the week pricing section, select the appropriate day(s) and enter the price (in percentage or absolute amount, based on your selection) against it.
3. To set the demand price charge on custom dates, in the Day-specific pricing section, select the date in the Date field and enter the price (in percentage or flat value, based on your selection) in the Price Increase field.
Click Add to add more custom dates.
Note: The day-specific pricing overrides any coinciding day-of-the- week pricing.
Step 4: Click Finish
You can now start assigning the active demand price group to services at your center.