Enter the relevant details of the products used for this service in the Products window.
Defining products used for each service is critical for Inventory module.
The baseline information of product consumption for each service is used when calculating projected expenses on product consumption.
To define products for each service:
- Navigate to the Create Service window, read step 1 in: How to Create a Service? article.
Enter General Details and click Next.
The Pricing section opens.
Enter Pricing Information and click Next.
The Products section opens.
- Complete the fields in the Products section as follows:
- Product: Start typing the name of a product and select it from the list of suggestions that the system shows. If you cannot find the product in the list, create the product in the system. To know know how to create a product, read the Creating a Product article.
- Amount: Enter the amount of the product used.
- Track Consumption Automatically: If you select this checkbox, the system tracks the product consumption automatically. If you do not select this checkbox, the front desk needs to enter the amount of the product used manually.
5. Click Next to go to the Resources section. Read: Select Resources