After you have enabled One-Time Password (OTP) at the organization level, you must enable OTP at the center level.
You can send an OTP through email, text messaging, or both. When your guest redeems, the OTP is sent to the guest's registered mobile number, email address, or both. Front desk collects the OTP from guest to process the redemption.
Note: If your guest does not receive an OTP on time, you can override that OTP with the default OTP.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the OTP set up is enabled at the organization level.
- Ensure that your guest is allowed to receive the OTP through text messaging, email, or both through Guest Profile > General.
To enable OTP at center level
- Go to Admin > Centers and click the center name.
The Edit Center page appears.
- Go to Settings > Invoice & Receipt section and select Require OTP for Redemption check box.
3. (Optional) In the OTP Override Code field, enter a code that overrides the system
You can use the override OTP code if your guest is unable to receive the OTP for
4. Click Save.
Zenoti enables the OTP authorization for your center.
Based on the settings applied by your organization, you can send OTP to your
guests through text messaging, email, or both. However, a center must have
enough SMS or email credits to send the OTP.