A product variant is typically the same product offered in a different size. For example, you might want to sell both a 30ml and a 15ml bottle of Invigor Mint Conditioner. These are variants of the same product.
In Zenoti, you must first create variants as products and then add them as variants to a product.
This article provides instructions to add variants to a product (assuming that you have already created the variant as a product).
Note: On the Webstore, the product displays along with its variants. Guests can select the desired product variant to purchase.
To assign a variant to a product
- If not already done, navigate to the product page as follows: Admin > Resources > Products > Click Add to add a new product or click the name of the product you want to edit.
The General tab opens.
- Enter the General details of the product.
- Enter the price, tax, and stock details.
- On the Vendor tab, click Next or click the Catalog tab to edit the existing details.
- Configure catalog settings.
- On the Variants tab, start typing the product name that should be added as a variant in the Products field.
The system will retrieve all matches. Select the appropriate match from the drop-down list.
Note: The drop-down will only show products that have not already been defined as a variant for another product.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add more variants of the product.
- Click Next to assign Related products and services or click the Related tab to edit its details.