You can configure the standard prescription format that is emailed or printed for guests from the Appointment Book or guest profile.
You can include important details in the prescription such as doctors’ DEA registration number, state license number, shipping and billing address, and other instructions.
To configure the standard prescription email format
- Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > click the Email/Texts tab.
- Scroll down to the Configuration section.
- Click Edit next to Standard Prescription to open the template.
5. Select the Turn this automated email on checkbox.
6. To send an email copy (Cc), click Add to include recipients by
Username, employee Role, or Email.
Note: For recipients added by Role, all employees mapped to the role
selected in the guest's base center, will receive the email notification.
7. Edit the Subject field and use the Available Macros if required.
8. Use the Available Macros to customize the content for Plain Text and
Depending on the recipient's browser, the email will be delivered as
plain text (no formatting and images) or HTML text (includes images,
links and formatting).
Note: Click the Full Screen icon in the editor to edit the text in full
9. Click Save.
The email template is active and saved.