Important: To be able to assign relationships, the Enable Share payment account setting must be enabled at the organization (Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Expand Guests > Select Enable Share payment account).
Relationships in Zenoti allows sharing of a payment account such as a credit card with other guests. For instance, a guest could share the same credit card with another family member visiting your center. In such a scenario, you can assign a relationship to the primary guest profile, thus indicating that the specific card can be shared with the other family member.
Before you begin assigning relationships in the guest profile page, you must create or define Relationship Types at your organization.
To create Relationship Types:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Setup > Relationship Types.
- Click Add at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter a Code for the new relationship.
- Enter a Name for the relationship such as Family Member.
- Enter a Description such as guest authorizes the card to be shared with a family member.
- Select Active to show the relationship type as an option while assigning a relationship type in the guest profile page.
Only active relationship types will appear for selection.
- Select Share card if you allow sharing of payment details for this relationship type.
- Click Finish.
The relationship type is created and will appear for selection while assigning a relationship type in the guest profile page (while adding the Card Shared With details).