To edit or define your center's operational hours and holidays:
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Centers > Select the center name.
- Click the Hours tab.
- Define your center's operating hours (Start Time and End Time).
Example: You may define your center's working hours as 8.00 to 18:00. This means, your center is operational from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Important: By default, Zenoti opens the Appointment Book one hour prior to Start Time and extends one hour after End Time.
Therefore, if you define your working hours as 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., the Appointment Book calendar opens from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. so that the front desk can track any preparation time that providers need to get ready for the day.
The front desk can accommodate bookings during the Start and End Time you specify (8 A.M. to 6 P.M).
- Define your center's Booking Start and Booking End time to specify the booking slots you want to make available for online bookings (requests for appointments that come in from the Webstore and the Zenoti Mobile App).
Example: You may want to entertain bookings from the Webstore and Zenoti
Mobile App only for a few hours in the post-lunch session. In such as case, you may set up your Booking Start and End time as 13:00 to 16:00 (1 P.M. to 4 P.M.).
As a result, when guests try for appointment slots in the Webstore and in the Zenoti Mobile App they can view slots only between 1 P.M. and 4 P.M.
- Define your center's off-peak hours (these hours fall within your operating hours) using the Start Off-Peak and End Off-Peak options.
You can use off-peak hours to define service discounts for Memberships.
Example: Award 10% off on a service during peak hours and 20% off during off-peak hours.
- Select the starting day of your week.
The starting day of the week may vary depending on the region where you run your business. For instance, in the Middle-East region, the week starts on a Sunday.
- In the Define Your Holidays section, select a Date and specify the reason the center is closed on that date. For example, 14 April, Good Friday.
If the front desk navigates to this date on the Appointment Book, Zenoti displays an alert telling them that the given date is a holiday on account of Good Friday.
- Click Save.
The Appointment Book, Webstore, and Zenoti mobile app reflect the working hours, booking time for online bookings, off-peak hours, and the holidays.