As many of our longtime customers know, Zenoti used to be ManageMySpa. After rebranding to Zenoti, we maintained some of our early customers’ accounts on the “managemyspa” domain. Now, all accounts that are live on the ‘managemyspa’ domain will be moved to the ‘Zenoti’ domain.
Domain Name Change Timeline
We will make this change between June 30th - July 8th. You will receive a rollout schedule by July 5th, so you know exactly when your account will be impacted.
Your Zenoti account login screen currently uses a URL with the format:
This will now become:
This change will happen overnight during non-business hours. When you log in the morning after the change, you can still access the same URL that you have always accessed. You will automatically be redirected to the new URL.
Potential Impacts and What You Can Do
- After your account has been moved to the new Zenoti domain, you should update any browser bookmarks. For example, if you have a bookmark for the login page, then update this bookmark to point to the same URL, but swap out ‘managemyspa’ with ‘zenoti’. This applies for any other bookmarks that you may have created.
- Saved passwords in your browser will no longer work. Be prepared with your login passwords (for your Zenoti account and Analytics); your browser should prompt if you’d like to save the password when logging in from the new URL for the first time. (Please note, your password into your Zenoti account remains the same).
- If your email templates use images stored in the Zenoti image gallery, you must update those hyperlinks. To do this, open the email template for editing, find the link and replace ‘managemyspa’ with ‘Zenoti’.
- If you have integrations between Zenoti and external systems (like accounting tools) via API calls, check if you have hardcoded ‘managemyspa’ in any calls or links. If so, you will need to update these to ‘Zenoti’.
- On your website or any other sites, if you have deep link integrations to the Zenoti webstore and online booking pages, update these links by replacing ‘managemyspa’ with ‘Zenoti’.
- Your customers may have bookmarked your online booking page. If this is the case, their bookmark will no longer work. You may choose to send an email reminding customers of your online booking and also inform existing users that the URL has changed. The ManageMySpa domain will be decommissioned a month after the new domain transition, we will communicate the exact date shortly along with the rollout schedule on June 28th
The Zenoti team is working to ensure a smooth transition with no impact to your operations. Our redirection plan handles all page hits and API calls. If you have any questions about the domain name change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.