Zenoti understands that you want to show multiple options to your guests when they are booking an appointment. This makes the process simplified and in accordance with your business needs. Zenoti Webstore helps to you achieve this, through the configuration of its General Settings.
To configure general settings for webstore:
1. Ensure that you are the organizational level.
2. Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Catalog.
The Catalog page opens with two templates.
3. Select Simple Template.
4. Click Go To Settings.
The Settings page opens.
5. Scroll down to view General Settings.
Note: Refer to the image at the end of this article - it shows how your Webstore will look like after you apply the settings.
In the General Settings, you can configure the following:
- Show Employee Photos: This option enables you to show the photos of your employees to your guests while booking an appointment.
- Enable Search Box: This option allows the guests to search for a specific service or a category of services.
- Display Therapist Name: This option shows the name of the provider who will be providing the service to your guest.
- Enable Shopify: This option lets you add e-commerce functionality to your Webstore. You can start selling once you integrate with Shopify.
Learn how to integrate Shopify to Zenoti Webstore.
- Show Categories: This option shows different service categories to your guests while booking an appointment.
Learn how to create service categories.
- Allow Cancel Appointments: This option enables your guests to cancel the booked appointments.
- Collect Feedback: This option enables you to send a thank you SMS and an email link to the guest, for collecting feedback after the services are provided and after the invoices are closed.
Learn more about capturing guest feedback.
- Need Gender Info: This option makes it mandatory for your guests to input their gender info while signing up to your Webstore.
- Enable Discount Code: This option enables you to offer discounts to your guests when they book an appointment through Webstore.
Learn more about discounts.
- Allow Additional Services: This option lets your guests book multiple services at once.
- Enable Multiple Categories Display: This option enables you to show multiple categories for services to your guests.
- Enable login via Mobile or Email: This option lets your guests log in to your Webstore with an email id or a mobile phone number.
- Enable Membership Pricing: This option lets your members avail membership benefits and pricing.
Note: Therapist Pricing will not be applied if you select this option.
Learn more about memberships.
- Is Therapist Selection Required: This option makes it mandatory for your guests to select a provider to continue the booking process. If you do not enable this option, the booking process continues even if the guest does not select a provider. Zenoti assigns a provider automatically in such cases.
- Enable Multiple Therapists Selection: By default this setting is disabled. You can turn this setting ON, only if you have enabled Is Therapist Selection Required. This setting allows your guest to select different providers for multiple services they book. If you do not enable this option, a guest can select only one provider and that provider becomes the default provider for all the services in the appointment.
Important: If you enable this option, Membership pricing is not displayed or applied to your members.
Example: Sarah booked two services - Hair Color and Manicure. If this option is enabled, she can select Jane as the provider for Hair Color and select Tim for Manicure. If this option was not enabled, Sarah can select only one provider and that provider becomes the default provider for all the services
Enable Therapist Pricing: This feature can be used only if Enable Multiple Therapists Selection is enabled.
If price scaling, where you charge more for services by a senior provider is set up, you can use this option to show the variation in prices for the same service when performed by different providers.
Example: If a haircut by Jim (a senior provider) is 50$ and Tim (a junior provider) is 30$, if you enable this option, guests can view the price of the service with Tim or Jim on the booking screen and make an informed selection.
Note: If you enable this feature then Membership Pricing will not be applied.
- Display Price as a Range: If you have enabled price scaling for services and if you want to show the price in range, then use this setting. For example, $34.99 - $48.50. Use this setting to display the price in a range.
Note: The catalog for the services shown in the Webstore should be enabled. The maximum price and the minimum price of the service is auto-calculated based on the employee specific price scaling that you set up.
Learn more about configuring online catalog for the services.
- Display Price with a Label: Use this toggle switch to show the price, along with a text label. When you enable this setting, you the minimum price or the starting price is auto-calculated based on the employee specific price scaling. You only need to enter the text label.
- Label to Precede the Service Price: This option appears only if you enable the Display Price with a Label setting. Enter the text that you want to include along with your price. For example, Starting from $41.99, or $41.00 Onwards. You only need to enter the text label. The price is auto-calculated.
Note: You can display price either in range or with a text label. You cannot enable both of the features.
- Header Logo URL: Give the image URL of the header logo that appears on every page of the Webstore.
- Header Goto URL: Give the URL of your salon website or the home page, when the guest clicks on the header image.
- Custom Header: Paste a customized HTML code, in order to show your custom header.
Note: This option will remove Header Logo URL and Header Goto URL.
- Location Picker: Enables your guest to change locations as per their requirements.
Note: This is based on your organizational level settings.
- Footer: Paste a customized HTML code to show your guests a customized footer.
Note: No footer will be visible if you leave this field blank.
- Header Find Us Image URL: Paste the Find Us page URL here. The URL will take your guests to the page with all your location details.
- Header FAQ Image URL: Paste the FAQ page URL here. The link will take your guests to your Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Thank You Page: Type the message that is to be displayed after your guest books the services. If you already have a ThankYou page created, then paste the URL for the page here, so that the guest will be redirected appropriately.
- Google Tag Manager: Insert the Google Tag Manager code snippets to enable tracking functionality.
Learn more about adding Google Tag Manager to your Webstore.
- Banner Image URL: Add an Image URL for your banner that is to be displayed on the Webstore.
- Android App Id: Add the Id of your salon’s Android App.
- iOS App Id: Add the Id of your salon’s iOS App.
Based on your requirement, click one of the following :
- Save As Draft : The settings are saved, but are not published.
- Publish : The settings are saved and the changes are published.
- Preview : Check a preview of all the settings in the Webstore.
Customizing the sidebar and adding terms and conditions
You can customize the sidebar to display offers provided by your organization and add terms and conditions to your Webstore at center level.
To customize webstore sidebar and terms and conditions:
- Always ensure you have selected the center.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Centers > Center > Catalog tab > Settings > General section.
3. Select Enable Terms and Conditions checkbox.
4. In the Terms & Conditions field, enter the terms and conditions information.
Note: The Terms and Conditions appear only after you have specified details for all
the sections above, while making a reservation.
5. In the Side Bar field, enter the html code that displays all service offers related to your center on your Webstore sidebar. Sample Sidebar Code
6. Click Save.
After customizations, your Webstore will appear as follows:
Thank You Page