Shopify provides best-in-class eCommerce platform for selling the retail products. With Zenoti integrated with Shopify, your guests can visit and purchase products from your Zenoti Webstore, facilitated with the tools and sales channels of Shopify. Guests can simply login to the Webstore with their email address and when they go shopping, they will land on the Shopify platform with same credentials.
The purchase details of every product that a guest buys from your center, will be tracked in Zenoti as well as Shopify.
Before you begin
To integrate with Shopify, you must:
- Have a Shopify Plus account.
- Set up a dedicated center in Zenoti for Shopify (All the shopify orders are tracked under this center).
- Ensure that the center for Shopify and the store use the same currency:
- For example, if your center uses Australian dollars then you must select the same currency for your Shopify.
- Ensure the product code in Zenoti and the Shopify product SKU is the same. Integration of products is based on product code (Zenoti) and product SKU (Shopify). Products that are not integrated will not be able to sync.
- Ensure that the sale price of the products are same in Zenoti and Shopify
- Ensure you have the multipass secret of Shopify.
- Guests can login and purchase on Shopify (via Webstore), only with their registered email address.
- Login with mobile number is not supported.
- Login of guests with multiple profiles in Zenoti with same email address in their profiles is not supported.
- Guests cannot use Zenoti’s offers or benefits such as coupons, discounts, vouchers, memberships, and gift cards to purchase retail on Shopify.
- Zenoti cannot process refund of Shopify invoices.
- The following 4 reports: Today’s Sales, Sales Invoice, Product Sales, and Invoice Number are updated with the purchases made on Shopify.
To integrate Shopify with Zenoti Webstore:
- At the organizational level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Integrations > Shopify.
The Shopify configuration appears.
- Center: Select the center you set up for Shopify. All the Shopify orders are tracked under this center.
- Shop Name: Enter the center’s shop name.
Multipass Secret: Enter the multipass text. Multipass is used for store owners who have a separate website and a Shopify store.
Note: The Shop Name and Multipass Secret information is provided by Shopify. If you don't have the information, contact Shopify Support.
- Click Save.
The configuration settings are saved.
- Click Connect.
The Shopify login page appears.
7. Enter your shopify login details and click Log in.
The Shopify page appears and gives you an option to install the ZenotiSynch
Zenoti Synch is an integration app (not listed on the Shopify site). The app helps
you integrate your Shopify account with Zenoti.
8. Click Install Unlisted App.
The ZenotiSynch App installation completes and Zenoti’s Organization Level
After successful integration, you can publish and sell your products on your online store.
How to get the multi-pass secret from Shopify?
Shopify enables the multi-pass secret to you after purchasing their license.
- Multi-pass secret appears only when one of the following options is selected: "Accounts are optional" or "Accounts are required" (under Settings > Checkout > Customer Accounts).
- If multipass is not enabled, click Enable Multipass to get the secret.