For easy access to reports that you frequently use or is important, mark a report as favorite. Once you mark a report favorite, it's added to the Favorites category and appears on the right pane of the Favorites category.
There are two ways you can mark a report as favorite. You can do it either from the right pane or from the report itself.
To mark a report as a favorite from the right pane, do the following:
1. Click the desired category and locate the desired report in the right pane.
2. Click the Bookmark icon.
3. The Bookmark icon turns blue indicating that the report is marked as a favorite.
4. Click the Favorites category.
You will see the report you marked as a favorite in the right pane.
To mark an opened report as a favorite, do the following:
1. After the report is open, make appropriate selections in the filter criteria
and generate the report by clicking Refresh.
2. The report details appear.
3. Click the Bookmark icon.
4. The Bookmark icon turns blue indicating that the report is marked as a favorite.
5. Click the Favorites category.You will see the report you marked as favorite in the right pane.
Note: To remove a report from the Favorites category, click the blue bookmark icon associated with the report.
It turns white indicating that it's no longer a favorite report.