What is in this article?
This article helps us understand the following settings about prepaid cards sold with different price and value:
- Allow the sale of different price and value prepaid cards
- Enforce manager authorization during its sale in the POS window
- Items redeemable by default
Navigate to the settings
You can choose to allow the sale of prepaid cards with different price and value in the Point of Sale (POS) window. To do so:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Expand the Invoice & Receipts section.
- Select the Allow pre-paid cards with different price and value checkbox.
The following field appears:
Enforce manager authorization: Select the checkbox if the sale of different price and value cards require manager authorization in the POS window.
Clear the field if you do not want to impose such authorization.
Default Items Redeemable Using Prepaid Cards with Different Price and Value
Prepaid cards purchased with different price and value are used to pay for the following items by default:
- Day, series, and custom packages
- Gift cards
Note: You cannot manually modify or update the redeemable items.