You can configure automated email/text messages (SMS) notifications to inform guests of balance in their prepaid cards. Guests use prepaid cards to pay for products, services, memberships, packages and gift cards. The notification can be customized to include details such as center name, guest name, and gift card balance.
To configure and customize the email/text messages (SMS) template, follow the below steps:
1. Ensure you are at the Organizational level.
2. Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > click the Email/Texts tab.
3. Scroll down to the Guest section.
4. Click Edit next to Prepaid Card Balance to open the template.
The Edit Organization window opens.
5. The following fields can be customized in the Edit Organization window:
- Prepaid Card Balance - Email
- To send automated emails, select the Turn this automated email on checkbox.
- To send an email copy (Cc), click Add to include recipients by Username, employee Role, or Email.
Note: For recipients added by Role, all employees mapped to the role selected in the guest's base center, will receive the email notification.
- Edit the Subject field and use the Available Macros if required.
- Use the Available Macros to customize the content for Plain Text and HTML emails.
Depending on the recipient's browser, the email will be delivered as plain text (no formatting and images) or HTML text (includes images, links and formatting).Note: Click the Full Screen icon in the editor to edit the text in full screen mode.
- Prepaid Card Balance - Text Messages (SMS)
- To send automated texts, select the Turn this automated message on checkbox.
- To Forward a message automatically, click Add to include recipients by Username, employee Role or PhoneNo.
Note: For recipients added by Role, all employees mapped to the role selected in the guest's base center, will receive the message.
- Use the Available Macros to customize text messages.
Note: Messages with more than 160 alphanumeric characters will require two or more text (SMS) credits. Messages with one or more Unicode characters (international/multilingual text characters) will require one text credit for every 70 characters.
5. Click Save.