Important: Zenoti does not support processing refunds for day packages.
To set up a day or promo package:
- Ensure that you are at the Organization level.
- Click Admin > Resources > Packages.
- Click Add.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Package Name field, enter a name for the package.
- In the Description field, enter the plain text description for the package.
Note: The plain text description is displayed in mobile apps and the POS.
- In the HTML Description field, enter the HTML description for the package.
Note: The HTML description is displayed in the Webstore. Click the preview icon to check how it will appear to the end user.
- In the Business Unit drop-down box, select the appropriate business unit.
- In the Package Type drop-down box choose either Day Package or Promo Package.
- In the Package Time field, enter the total time for all services in the package.
- In the Package Code field, enter a code.
- In the Booking Dates field, enter the dates when customers can book this package. You can leave these fields blank to allow for bookings at any time.
- In the Cost to Center, enter the amount the package cost to the center.
- Select the Allow cancellation fee checkbox if you want to charge a cancellation fee if the guest cancels an appointment.
- Select the Allow cancellation commission checkbox if you want the provider to get a commission even if the guest cancels a sheduled appointment. You may want to boost the morale of your providers by awarding a small commission for cancelled appointments.
- Select the Allow no show fee checkbox if you want to charge a no show fee if the guest does not turn up for their appointment.
- Select the Allow no show commission checkbox if you want the provider to get a commission even if the guest does not come in for a scheduled appointment.
- Select the Allow gift card redemption checkbox to allow a gift card to be used to pay for a package.
- Select the Allow membership redemption checkbox to allow membership benefits to be used to redeem services in this package.
- In the Commission field, select whether you want to award commission on the sale of this package.
- In the Commission Adjustment field you can override the commission set for the sale of this package. Commissions are defined for each job in Zenoti. Enter 50% if you want to award half the standard package sale commission, or enter 200% if you want to double it.
- In the Tags field, enter any relevant tags for this package. Using tags packages can be grouped together. For example, once you create a tag “slimming” you can use it when creating all your weight loss packages. Then when running a sales report you can filter packages sold using the “slimming” tag.
- Next steps: Set Up a Day or Promo Package: Service and Other Tabs