If One Time Password (OTP) is enabled for your center, you can generate OTP for loyalty points.
To generate OTP for loyalty points redemptions:
- On your appointment book, start taking the payment as you would for regular appointments.
- In the Collect Payment section, click the POINTS tab.
- If OTP is enabled for your center, a Generate OTP button is displayed.
- Click Generate OTP.
A text message with an OTP is sent to the guest’s registered mobile number.
- Once the guest receives the OTP, ask for the OTP code, and enter it in the OTP box.
Important! The OTP is valid only for a few minutes (specified in your organization system settings).
- If the OTP expires by the time a guest receives it, you can generate a new OTP by clicking the Generate OTP button.
- The earlier generated OTP on the invoice expires automatically. If the guest does not receive the OTP for any reason, you can enter the default OTP override code specified for your center and proceed with the billing.