There are several possible reasons why an email notification was not delivered or is not seen by a guest.
The following are some of the common scenarios and troubleshooting steps:
1. There are not enough text (SMS) credits: Verify that there are enough SMS
credits in the center to send notifications.
If the credits are running low or empty, contact support to add credits.
2. Verify if the guest has a valid phone number: Open the guest's profile and check if
the guest has a valid phone number.
3. Verify if the guest has opted to receive notifications: In the guest's profile, ensure the Receive Transaction Text Messages option is selected.
4. Navigate to Admin > Organization > Settings and ensure Activate text message
option is selected.
7. Navigate to Admin > Organization > Email/Texts and ensure the notification
template (for which issue is reported) has Text set to On.
9. If the loyalty points program is limited to members only, then the guest must
hold a membership to be eligible for loyalty points
Note: This is applicable only for Regular loyalty program.
10. If it is a Tiered loyalty points program, points accrual, tier enrollment, or tier
upgrade takes place at the end of business hours.
The email/text notification will be sent on the next day of the purchase.
11. Check if the product/service/series or custom package purchased is selected
as a redemption option in the Redemption Settings of the Regular and
Tiered loyalty program.