After you enable the Guest Kiosk at the organization level and at the center level, the Guest Kiosk settings appear.
Based on your requirement, you can configure the following settings:
- Show Wait Times in Kiosk: If you enable this option, the following takes place:
A. If you are using Kiosk along with Queue - Guests see an estimated wait time for their service to begin.
B. If you are using Kiosk along with Appointment Book - Guests see Expected Time against their name in Kiosk, which is actual time the appointment is booked for.
- Show Category Filter in Kiosk: This setting allows you to show a category filter to your guests while booking a service. Your guest can select a preferred category and view all the services related to the specific category. From the related services, your guests can select a service and book it. The guest need not scroll through all the available services to make a selection. This will help in faster bookings and save a lot of time for your guests.
Example: All the hair related services can be categorized as Hair Services. If your guest selects Hair Services as the category, then the guest can see the services included in the hair services category and make a selection. This will help save time, as the guest does not need to scroll through all the available services.
- Sign In Guests at Kiosk Using Phone Number: Enable this option to allow your guests to sign in with a phone number. When a guest enters a phone number, all the matching guest profiles are displayed and the guest can select the appropriate profile to proceed with the booking. If the phone number does not match the existing records, then the guest is prompted to sign up.
- Allow Sign in via both Phone and Email: Enable this option to allow your guests to sign in using either a mobile number or an email address. This provides more flexibility for your guests while signing in. If the phone number or the email address does not match the existing records, then the guest is prompted to sign up.
- Allow New Guests to Sign Up at the Kiosk: This setting allows new guests to sign up by creating a new profile. To create a new profile, guests can enter their phone number, email address, first and last name in the Kiosk. The mandatory fields are based on your Organization settings.
Learn more about the New Guest Creations Settings.
- Allow New Appointment Booking at the Kiosk: If you enable this option, the following takes place:
A. If your using Kiosk along with Queue - Walk-in guests can book new services using Kiosk.
B. If your using Kiosk along with Appointment Book - Guests can only check-in to existing appointments using Kiosk.
- Display Backdrop Image in Kiosk: This setting allows you to change the background image of the main screen of Kiosk. When you enable this setting, another field, Background Image Path appears that you can use to specify the Image URL for the background image.
Note: The background image should first be uploaded to the Image Gallery. After you upload the image, copy the Image URL and paste it in the Background Image Path field.
Learn how to upload images to the Image Gallery.
- Show Last Name of the Guest in Kiosk: If you enable this setting, the first name and the last name of the guest is shown in the Guest Wait List section of the Kiosk after the services are booked. Displaying the last name helps with proper identification in scenarios when multiple guests with the same first name have booked services on Kiosk.
- Show Price while Booking a Service: Enable this setting to allow your guests to see the prices of the services while booking. If you disable this setting, your guests will not be able to see the prices of the service while booking, but they will see the price of the service during the checkout for payment.
- Show Preferred Stylist Dropdown: With this setting you can allow your guests to choose a provider while booking a service. Guests will see a dropdown in the provider column to select a preferred provider, while booking a service. If this setting is not enabled, Zenoti assigns the providers automatically to your guests..
- Show Preferred Time Dropdown: Normally, when your guests book a service using Kiosk, the booking is done for the next available time slot. There will be scenarios when your guests cannot take the service in the next available time slot and require further time to take a service. Enable this setting to give your guests the option to set a preferred time, to take the services when they are free.
- Check-In Confirmation Message: The Check-In confirmation message field allows you to display a message when your guest completes the booking. Type in the message that you want to display to your guests in the text field.
Example: The booking confirmation text can be: Your appointment has been confirmed. Your provider will be with you shortly.
Note: You can also set the duration for the display of the confirmation message. Check the next setting Duration for Confirmation Dialog (Sec) for more information.
- Duration for Confirmation Dialog (Sec): You can set the duration for the display of the confirmation message with this setting. Enter the number of seconds you want the confirmation message to be displayed on the Kiosk to your guest.
- Continue as Guest Flow: When you enable this checkbox, a new option Continue as Guest is displayed to your guests while booking. A guest can choose to use this option to book a service by providing the first name instead of signing-up (using first and last name, phone number, and email address).Note: If a guest books a service using Continue as a Guest option, Zenoti does not store the guest and service details.
After you have configured all the settings based on your requirements, you can click Save. All the settings will be saved and you can verify them by navigating to your organization' Kiosk URL (https://<your business name>.zenoti.com/kiosk) from your iPad.