Zenoti enables you to configure automatic issues in the following cases:
- When the guest gives a feedback rating that is less than a number that you specify
- When the guest submits a comment in the feedback form.
Follow these steps to set up the automatic issue configuration:
- Ensure you are at the organization level.
- On the main menu, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations.
The Edit Organization window opens.
- Click the Settings tab and then click Issues.
- In the Create an issue if any rating in the feedback from is below box, enter a number.
An automatic issue is created when a guest gives a feedback that is less than this number.
Example: if you enter 3 in the box, an automatic issue is created for all ratings less than 3 (1 and 2 ratings).
- If you want an issue to be created when a comment is submitted in the feedback form, select the Create an issue if a comment is submitted checkbox.
6. Click Save.
You have successfully completed the automatic issue configuration. Zenoti now
creates an issue automatically and the issue owner gets notified by a
text message or email.
- To see how you can identify an issue created automatically, see Identifying an issue created automatically.
- To set who gets notified when an automatic issue is created, see Configuring the recipients of Automatic Issue notifications.