There are several possible reasons why an email/text message was not delivered.
Following are some common scenarios and troubleshooting tips.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Settings and ensure Activate email and Active text message fields are selected.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Email/Texts and ensure the Issue Create template is turned On in the EMAIL/TEXTS tab.
- Verify that there are enough email and text (SMS) credits in the center to send notifications.
You can view your available credits in the right panel at the organization/center level. If you do not have enough credits, contact Support to purchase additional credits.
- Check for the following in the Employee Profile:
- Receive Transactional Emails and Receive Transactional Text
Messages (SMS) check boxes are selected.
- Verify if the employee has a valid phone number/email address.