Based on the permissions you have, you can delete purchase orders with inaccurate information or if they are no longer applicable.
Note: You cannot delete a purchase order that had accepted deliveries (partial delivery and full delivery), because it impacts the stock count of the products for which audit and reconciliation is completed.
Learn more: List of Statuses for an Order
To delete a purchase order
- Go to Inventory > Procurement > Orders and search for the required purchase order using the Filter Criteria or Search.
- Reports: Select an option based on how you want to sort the reports.
- Order Type: Select Purchase Orders.
- All Statuses: Select a particular status if you are looking for the purchase orders
with specific status or select All Statuses to list out all the purchase orders.
- Duration: Select a duration so that the search results will be displayed up to that
The list of Purchase Orders appear.
2. Click the Ref# number of the purchase order you want to delete.
The Purchase Order page appears.
3. Click Delete Order.
Zenoti deletes the purchase order.