You can bundle the products in your store or floor and sell them to your guests as product kits. For example, you can combine the bottles of 2 Melon Face Wash and sell it to your guest as a product kit. Bundling impacts the current stock quantity of store or floor, based on where you select the products from.
If you bundle the products that are existing in store, the current stock quantity (in store) of the individual product decreases and the quantity of the product kit increases. The same applies to the products existing in floor.
Before you can start bundling the products, you must create product kits in the Admin module and have the stock physically available in your store or floor.
Note: You can procure product kits using Purchase Orders or Transfer Orders just like any other product in the Inventory.
To bundle the existing products
- Navigate to Inventory > Retail > Product Kit.
The Product Kit Management page appears.
2. In the Product Kit field, scan the barcode of the product or enter
the product name or code. For example, if you scan the barcode of Green Tea
Shampoo, the product name appears in the Product Kit field.
For the selected kit, Zenoti displays the current stock count (available in the
store and on the floor) of each product in the kit.
3. In the Stock field, select Store if you want to create product kits from the
products existing in Store or select Floor.
4. In the Qty field, enter the number of product kits you want to create.
For examples, if you enter 2 in the Qty field, two bottles of Green Tea Shampoo
will be added to the kit.
5. In the Employee field, select the employees name who is bundling the products.
6. In the Notes field, enter the required notes.
7. Click Bundle.
The following take place:
- Products are bundled.
- The current stock quantity of the individual product decreases and the quantity
of the product kit increases.
Example: Let us say that Valentine’s Day is approaching and you have 15
Mango Face scrubs and 10 Coffee Face Packs that are slow moving stock in
You want to sell these products, so that you can bring fresh stock. Therefore,
you create 10 Valentine’s Day product kits by combining 1 Mango Face
scrub and 1 Coffee Face Pack in each kit. You also offer discount on these
product kits for easy and quick sales.
Now, you can sell these product kits to your guests through POS as part of
Valentine's Day special sale.
Following are your stock quantities before and after the bundling process.
1. Before bundling the products:
- Mango Face scrub = 15
- Coffee Face Pack = 10
- Valentine’s Day product bundle = 0
2. After bundling the products:
- Mango Face scrub = 5
- Coffee Face Pack = 0
- Valentine’s Day product bundle = 10
Reports: Following are the list of reports that display the details about bundled and unbundled stock quantity in the Inventory:
- Current Stock Report
- Product Consumption Report
- Value Reports
- List of Orders by Products Report
- List of Audits by Products Report
Sample Current Stock report: