- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Based on whether you are checking out retail or consumable products, select one of the following:
- Inventory > Stock Levels > Retail > Check Out
- Inventory > Stock Levels > Consumables > Check Out
- Enter the name of the product to be checked out or scan its barcode using a scanner.
The unit and current store quantity of the product appears automatically.
- Enter the quantity of products to be checked out.
The checkout quantity must be less than or equal to the current store quantity.
- Select the employee who is responsible for the checkout.
- Enter notes, if any.
- For consumables, the Checkout for consumption checkbox is available to help you indicate that the products were checked out for consumption and not for floor.
Note: The checkbox is selected by default if the organization setting Manual checkout for consumption when checking out from store to floor checkbox is selected (Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Inventory).
- Click Check Out.
The checked out product appears in the Checkout History grid.
Note: If you use products that are not associated with any service but are still consumed at your center, you can manually mark them consumed during the checkout process. To do so, while checking out a consumable product, select the Checkout for consumption option. This will mark the product as consumed and it will reflect in all the inventory reports